WHO WE ARE
Teleplan was established in 1959 and has operated under the same private ownership through more than five decades. Today the group consists of several companies. Teleplan Globe AS is the software company in this group. With a staff of approximately 80, including more than 55 software engineers, we design, develop, and deliver software and system solutions to customers in the international market.
WHAT WE DO
Teleplan Globe’s products are vital tools for decision-makers. Norwegian and international defence clients continue to dominate our market share. However, spin-offs to other sectors are steadily increasing. Police and emergency responders, as well as field workers in utility companies, are examples of users that face similar challenges related to situational awareness, sharing, and protection of data.
WHOM WE SERVE
- Defence commands and agencies in more than ten countries
- Telecom operators and regulators
- Ministry of foreign affairs
- Civilian emergency authorities and agencies
- Utilities and smart metering vendors
- Small and large enterprises